Saturday 23 March 2013

It's been a while...

OK...so I need to be better at blogging more regularly! But every time I sit down to write a new post I see something that I want to change on the layout. But everything takes so loooong...mainly cos I don't really know what I'm doing. I'm getting there slowly - very slowly. Any tips and hints gratefully received!

Anyhoo...

I've finally managed to sort out a small work space that is all mine in my loft. So I am being a lot more productive! I have been a little distracted by sorting and organising, but have been so much more focused when I actually sit down to sew! And big bonus is that my table is right under the velux window. So even on a really crappy day like today the natural light is awesome! YAY!


This is a table runner I am making my mom-in-law for Easter. It's better than chocolate right? 

Callum's quilt is just about done. I've basted and mostly finished the quilting. I've done simple straight lines which I really like. They are not too fussy. Just nice and simple.

Here are a few shots, I should be finished in the next few days.




Have a good day everyone...it's snowing here! Seriously! It's March, LATE March! Enough already! 

Lisa x



















No comments:

Post a Comment