Friday 8 March 2013

Phew!

Wow! What a week!

My hubby has been away, which is not unusual, but I have missed him loads! And my big boy decided that this week he was going to test his Mom...in every way he could possibly think of! To say it was a challenging week is a huge understatement. BUT we got through it! (Only just.) In amongst the general unruliness, we did manage to sneak in a bit of fun! I defy any of you to find a small boy who doesn't enjoy throwing big rocks into even bigger puddles!





Anyhoooo...I did manage to spend a whole lot of time preparing some lovely baby clothes for piecing. I'd be lying if I told you I enjoy this part of the process! It involves far too much time at the ironing board! But hey...it's done! Now the fun can begin!














I am so looking forward to making this quilt! It is for a friend of mine's very sweet boy. Every item represents a particular part in this little person's life...and one day his Mum will be able to wrap him in his quilt and tell him the meaning behind each and every block! How amazing that I am the one to make it for him!

Lisa x




No comments:

Post a Comment