Tuesday 22 January 2013

Hello...

Hello...

Let me introduce myself. I am Lisa, mom of 2 small boys, wife, ex-teacher and keen quilter!

When it came to the point that quilts and quilting were starting to slowly take over our smallish Victorian terrace in Ascot, I thought it might be an idea to get my love of all things quilting to make me some money! 

So...strawberryJack Quilts came about. 

My plan is to take over the world one memory quilt at a time.
I believe every small person should have one!

So...save all your little persons clothes (or your big person's  too for that matter) and send them to me to make into a quilt for them to keep forever! 

I've never blogged before, but I will hopefully use this to keep a record of the joy, love, (and sometimes) pain that goes into each and every little stitch of a quilt.



This is Jack...17 months. He likes to think he's helping.


This is Adam...3 and a half.
He came up with the name "strawberryJack". Clever!



x Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment